Guest Blog Post Opportunities
I happily welcome guest blog posts on Begin With WP, but recommend you reading this page before writing or submitting a guest post for the blog. Then, use the application form below to submit ideas for any guest blog posts your have and would like to write and have published on Begin With WP.
Why guest post for Being With WP?
When you have a guest blog post published on Begin With WP, you benefit in the following ways:
- Exposure of your brand/writing to our audience
- The opportunity to have your writing critiqued by someone else (I have the right to edit or reject any posts submitted by potential guest bloggers)
- Backlink to your website
What types of guest posts do you accept?
Begin With WP is a blog aimed at new bloggers who want easy to follow guides and how-to’s to create the blog of their dreams, no matter what niche they are in. Therefore, guest blog posts need to be aimed at this niche. Guest blog posts also need to fit into one of the categories below:
This blog focuses on creating a blog using WordPress, so please do not submit guest posts which relate to building a blog on a different platform.
Guest Blogging Rules
- I reserve the right to reject any guest post submitted for publication on Begin With WP.
- I reserve the right to edit any guest post accepted for publication on Begin With WP.
- Guest posts submitted for publication on Begin With WP must not be published anywhere else on the internet.
- Your post must be a minimum of 1,000 words long.
- Any images you submit with your guest post must either be your own (i.e. you own the copyright), or be royalty free.
- You may only contain one backlink to your own blog within the guest post
- I reserve the right to remove any guest post accepted for publication on Begin With WP, if at any point I feel that the blogger’s values do not align with my own, or those of my brand. I also reserve the right to remove any guest posts accepted/published if the blogger is found to have broken this set of rules after acceptance/publication of the guest post. I do not need to give notice of the removal of guest posts or reasons why.
- Publishing of guest posts will be aligned with my publishing schedule and no promises are given for guest posts being scheduled for certain dates/days.
- There is no monetary compensation for guest blog posts. I.e, you will not be paid to write for, or be published on Begin With WP.
Guest blog application form
To apply to be a guest blogger on this blog, please fill out and submit this form. Once received, I will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a read of our latest posts
How to Start a Blog – Step 1: Choose Your Niche and Name
You’ve decided to start a new blog! Brilliant! Welcome to the world of blogging! It’s a crazy, exciting journey where there’s always loads to learn. And step one of starting a blog is deciding on […]
Is Blogging Dead? The blogging practices you need to keep your blog from dying out
Blogging is certainly not dead. It has changed over the last few years but if you change with the times there is so much scope to create and grow a blog.
How To Increase Your Website Speed in Just 15 Minutes
Website speed is everything in the blogging world. No-one wants a slow website. Find out here how you can increase your website speed in just 15 minutes!
How many blog posts do I need before launching my blog?
Starting a blog is an exciting venture, but knowing how many blog posts to launch your blog with can be tricky. Find out why 3-5 is the ideal number.
The Best WordPress Plugins That Your Blog Can’t Do Without
Plugins are a great way of expanding your features on WordPress. Check out my top recommendations for free, freemium, and paid-for plugins for your blog.
How To Add Social Sharing Icons to Your Blog
Social sharing icons are a great way to encourage your readers to share your blog posts and drive traffic to your blog. Add sharing icons to your site today.